TEXT: Heb. 10:23-25
I. Hebrews exalts Christ and warns against apostasy
A. Verse 23 taps into the theme of Hebrews 10.
1. What is Apostasy?
2. There will be a great apostasy in the last days.
B. Verse 24 offers specific solutions to keep from apostasy.
C. What is the solution?
II. How to avoid becoming an apostate - be considerate
A. First step in apostasy:
B. Follow carefully God's blueprint for you in His church!
III. Assemble with one another
A. We are commanded to be faithful to a Christ-honoring, New Testament church.
1. We all need a good church.
2. We are commanded to serve God and others.
B. Therefore to not be faithful and serving in a good NT church is to sin.
1. The Bible warned of a great "falling away"
2. Hebrew Christians were being persecuted by the Jews for their faith.