Click here or on the picture above to register for a time slot.
From November 10 – 13, Lifetouch will come in to take pictures for a new directory. Times are 2:30-9 p.m. on Wednesday-Friday, and 10 a.m.-5 p.m. on Saturday. There is no cost to have your photographs taken, and all families will receive a free 8x10 in the portrait of their choice as well as a free directory to help you put names with faces. You will be able to view your images electronically immediately after photography and will be able to purchase additional portraits to share with family and friends.
If you are unable to make it to your portrait session, there is a $10 fee for submitted pictures. Please take advantage of this special deal as we update our directory.
Here are instructions for scheduling your portrait session:
- Select the number of people in your group
- Determine which available day at left of page works for you and your family (November 10th-13th are our scheduled days) .
- Click on that day at left of page.
- Determine time of day at right of page that works for member.
- Click on the white area of the time that is selected at right of page.
- Enter first name, last name, phone number, and select number in group.
- Enter your email as this will automatically remind you of the time of your portrait session once the date is closer.
- Create a log in and password and store it somewhere so you won’t forget it! This login will be used later for our secure online directory.
- Click on finalize portrait session.